Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Withdrawals

Good evening Writers!

Have you ever heard “April showers bring May flowers”?  My mother taught me this saying a very long time ago.  I certainly hope that our bout with bad weather is gone and that we can enjoy many May flowers this month!  

Anyone else experiencing withdrawals from our Tuesday night sessions? I cannot believe how much I miss our group!  What  outstanding sessions we experienced this past year!  Nancy, Lisa and I met last week to brainstorm and we have come up with some awesome ideas for CCWW!  I can’t wait for these ideas to be finalized and revealed to everyone!  Stay tuned for more information concerning a summer session, also. 

In the meantime, have you considered writing in a genre that is out of your norm? One of my personal goals this summer is to write a piece of horror.  You all know that this is completely out of my comfort zone, but I really want to grow as a writer.   This exercise will require me to dive deeper into myself to expand my repertoire.  I’m actually looking forward to this exercise, just to see what I will be able to accomplish! Let me know what genre you want to try!

I hope you all have a fabulous week writing!  Don’t forget mom this weekend!

Best, 

Michele
chele0001@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment