Tuesday, July 29, 2014

IRONING MAN

No, your eyes didn’t deceive you.  No, wasn’t a typ-o.   Ironing Man-now that’s a super hero I could get on board with! I was in my closet choosing my outfit for the day and there were several items that needed ironing and I didn’t have the time or energy to do anything about it.  I thought, wow, wouldn’t it be great if there were someone to rescue me from my wardrobe woes!


While on the subject, why doesn't Mr. Clean have a cape to go along with his superpowers? I mean he already has his own theme song,


Original lyrics by Thomas Scott Cadden:
Mr. Clean gets rid of dirt and grime
And grease in just a minute
Mr. Clean will clean your whole house
And everything that's in it


Did you read those lyrics? He will clean your whole house and everything in it!  Where has he been all my life? Maybe I should try to reach him somehow.  Maybe he has some special signal like Batman or something.  Any ideas? 



Well, even though Mr. Clean has never once appeared at my house, I’m not mad at him.  The reason is that well, who could be angry with someone who has a product that actually performs magic.  Yes, I am referring to the one and only Magic Eraser!  This product is one that actually lives up to its name. 


The Brawny Paper Towel Guy has never sung to me in the grocery store. On commercials he declares that his paper towel will never let you down. I think he is being overly optimistic, I mean it is only a paper towel, not a therapist. 

Ok, so here is your mission should you choose to accept it.  Write a piece about a product or Super Hero that doesn’t yet exist, that you know of, that would be helpful in everyday life.   Personally I would like to see someone invent a product that repairs damage bleach leaves behind on your clothes-impossible you say, well, a girl can dream.   Maybe we need a WonderWriting Woman who magically erases writer’s block.




Feel free to introduce your product or hero in the comment section below or on Facebook.


Have a beautiful week and may you find your own super power!

~Lisa M. Crosby

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Now if only I could find my very own Yardomatic ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wait. I am my wife's Yardomatic!

    ReplyDelete