Monday, February 3, 2014

For your reading pleasure...

From CCWW member, Leo Dawson:

                        
To those who don't know me, there's no

easy way to tell you or show you who I am.

I am many things and nothing at all. I am

here yet I am a ghost, destined to walk this

tormented place we humans call Earth, forever.

I strive to maintain my many faces, so that

others only see an angel. I dare wish that

people see the monster that dwells beneath

my seemingly untainted smile. If only they knew

my thoughts. My wants. My lusts. They'd shun me

away. Casting me along the side, like some 
                                          
misfortuned urchin.

Harken unto my voice, dear reader.

My one wish in this life is merely this,

To find my tamer, my love, my soul.

I've been down many paths, each

only finding a piece to the puzzle that

is my true north. I will find her. 

January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment