Monday, January 12, 2015

YOWD: Year of Writing Dangerously

Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome to 2015! Have you made any writing resolutions for the new year?

My writing resolutions are in the form of a list I'm calling YOWD. YOWD stands for the Year of Writing Dangerously. To me, "writing dangerously" means taking risks with my writing. The risks range from submitting pieces to publications I've only dreamed about to being true to characters I create on the page.

To keep track of my YOWD goals, I created a document and inserted a table. Each month, I've listed a goal, specific information on how to reach that goal and a place for me to check off the goal once I've done it. Simple and straightforward, right?

As we start a new session of CCWW tomorrow evening, I hope you'll consider making a YOWD list of your own.

What do you want to accomplish as a writer this year? How do you plan to go about meeting your goals? Your own YOWD list may be the answer.

See you tomorrow.

~Nancy





No comments:

Post a Comment